Monday, April 17, 2006
EXAMSS!
One down, two more to go!! I think today's paper was the one that i studied the most for. Funny thing is, it's not even my core. Heh but it was my choice right. I hope I do well.. haha to compensate for my FM grade. (they're so similar!) Just want to prove to myself that I can do FM!!!
Kinda enjoy the studying period though. Feels so much better than rushing projects day in day out. Which pretty describes this semester. I can't remember who said this but it applied a few days ago.
"Any more pressure and I'll turn into a diamond!!"
Kinda enjoy the studying period though. Feels so much better than rushing projects day in day out. Which pretty describes this semester. I can't remember who said this but it applied a few days ago.
"Any more pressure and I'll turn into a diamond!!"

