Tuesday, May 02, 2006

EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRR!

Exams are over! Wow...my last academic exam in ntu! Was having mixed feelings throughout the entire examination period. I would really miss studying and school, but I cant wait to finish exams either! Just yesterday, the latter overcame the former. Haha. Was simply overjoyed when I finished the paper. Hees apologies to those people who were adversely affected my excitement! Hiaks. And now, I'm unofficially a graduate!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's my last effort for the exams! Today's paper was essentially a copying exercise!! On your mark... get set... COPY!!! It was total madness man. I wasn't even really thinking. Seems so meaningless to have such a paper right. It's no wonder that they have it removed from the acctg curriculum. We're the last batch to take this module! But despite how meaningless the paper was, I've learnt a great deal from this module! Quite interesting to learn the rationale behind the different economic policies and all. Oh for those who dunnoe, the module's on the political economics of East Asia.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So off we went to execute our after-exams plan! Both very unsatisfied customers of Marche. Haha. PLEASE DUN EAT THE STINGRAY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some random photos we took during ktv. Bisheng should just go enter some superstar contest!! Muahaha. His voice is overpowering! Heh, and I have the video! Heh will check with him for permission before I upload it on my blog ya. And something funny happened! Which I think will happen once in a million years..... When Shaosheng was singing.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*piang!* My glass cracked!!! OMG!! It happened all of a sudden can! We were all stunned!! Look how nice the crack is somemore. Faints! Haha it was damn funny lah. Reminds me of jc physics. About the resonance thingy and all which I have obviously completely forgotten. Haha something else funny happened when I was shopping later on....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I saw a swallow flying about in Dorothy Perkins! Haha. It was like in the middle of Marina Sq? Kept flying around the shop, had a real hard time trying to catch a photo of it! Okie... I must be super wuliao. Hiaks. Oh yesh and I finally tried 店小二!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okie I know it has been a really long time since this place has been opened! But I've never really got the chance to eat there. Especially when the queue is always so horrendously long. Went there early to get the early bird's special of 12%. Haha though I wasnt exactly very hungry... Which is a peculiar thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The very 武林秘集 lookalike menu!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The very delicious 十全烤鸭! The skin was thin and crispy with only an extremely thin layer of fat. Heh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the apparently the very normal looking fried rice. But it's kind of spicy!! And coming from me, you know it would be really spicy! Haha. I like the bits of salted fish in the rice but the prawns werent fantastic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mongolian Spare Ribs! This was quite spicy. But tasted a little like what my mum cooked some time ago! Yumyums.

Heh and i succumbed to temptation and went for a shoulder massage anyway. Heh I couldnt wait for next week's body massage appointment le. Was really very good! It was the same Kenko place that I went sometime back. It was on the neck, shoulder, hand and back. Haha after the massive copying that I did this morning, my hand deserves the pampering kk!

Looking forward to hard-core shopping with grace tml! :)


Comments:
Woow so happening and entertaining! haa.. Brightens up my day after the stupid Speedwing thing. I was rushing like mad this afternoon trying to get all the documents and photos done.
Omg, the glass really broke? Is SS pitch really that high? HAaa.. Any compensation needed??? Wonder what were the other reactions. Must be super funny...hehe..
 

*BURP*
 

hahaha seriously it was so funny!! dun think need to pay. haha not very sure cos i left early. hope everything goes well for ur us trip!!
 

Post a Comment



Back to main