Sunday, June 18, 2006

Great week ahead!!

Heh kind of looking forward to the upcoming week! Shopping with rong for convo gown, get the taiwan show from kuma, go chinatown collect eurail tix and eat!, mng sale shopping with pw and mich on thurs, eat spicy ramen, shopping and med checkup with the dt girls, hopefully some pte driving lessons (my driving sucks now - doubt i can pass), watch soccer with dearie, research for europe trip, cook(!!!! - long time since I've done it after moving out of hall), celebrate grandma's 66th bday, have chilli crabs, and maybe watch soccer at some pub somewhere! lols just feels different, and more fun.

And btw, I lost in mj again. Sobs. Scared that I forget to return balloon the money, so just making a virtual note here. Liability of $8.40! I'm never gonna play mj again. (Yeah right. Haha)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



Back to main