Wednesday, July 26, 2006
My 100th Post
Feeling kind of nostalgic now. Yesterday's convocation has officially closed the uni chapter of my life. Going back to sch after such a long time really brings back bittersweet memories! Tutorials and seminars which I din prep for, boring lectures which I pretty much sleepwalked through (Haha would always rem Cindy for complaining that I talk too much during lec!), suppers in hall, groceries shopping, cleaning my hall room, rushing projects deadlines till late in sch, pia-ing fyp, getting sick of canteen food etcetcetc. Oh well.
Now, I'm really dreading another chapter that would be starting soon next, and would probably not end till like decades later. Arghs. Why did I choose to start in Aug, I must have been out of my mind! But den again, I'm like super broke now. So money is a definite incentive. Bleah. Though it's apparently not much. Haha. Kk I must get rid of all negativities about the career I'm getting into before I start! But I guess since I've been through it, I feel more at ease in a sense that I know what to accept. Please bless me with good jobs/clients. And I dun wanna kena comfortdelgro! Haha. So as for now, I'm going to spend the rest of my slacker life, which amounts to 6 days, in peace!!
Feels really good to be able to sleep in and slack at home today! :)
Labels: Nostalgic