Wednesday, September 13, 2006

10 reasons why I'm so happy this week!

  1. I get off at 530pm or even earlier (3.30 today!) everyday this week! I love training! No more OJT!
  2. Met up with dearest chenshi!
  3. Finally got a haircut - split ends no more!
  4. Bought so many things for these 2 weeks! Haha I dunnoe if I should be too happy about this though. Shopping trip coming up again on sat with pw!
  5. Our office clique is reunited cos Shev is back! Lols. Looking fwd to chilling out on fri.
  6. Had a good read - Bookends by Jane Green.
  7. Have been indulging in the Cyclax Lavender and Tea Tree Mask almost every other day. Heavenly!
  8. Resuming my driving lessons this week after a long break of 2mths. I'm excited!
  9. Treated my family to crabs a few days back! Yums. Review coming up.
  10. Gonna explore the new cafe in Bishan park with grace later! Weeeeee~

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



Back to main